WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM WEBSITE AND APP USERS?
The personal data that DOD may collect includes but is not limited to:
- email address;
- billing and/or delivery address;
- telephone number;
- information sent by or associated with the device(s) used to access our services or platform;
- information about your network and the people and accounts you interact with;
- photographs that are uploaded in reviews of the product that you share with us;
- government-issued identification or other information required for our due diligence, knowing your customer, identity verification, or fraud prevention purposes;
- information about your preferences for receiving marketing from us and from other parties, as well as information about how you prefer to communicate and the details of previous communications you've had with us, our service providers and other third parties;
- usage and transaction data, including details about your searches, orders, the advertising, and content you interact with on the Platform, and other products and services related to you;
- location data;
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our website. Some examples are;
- Create a DOD account.
- Sign up to receive our website’s newsletters and/or periodic email notifications with special offers.
- Place an order with us.
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, giveaway, promotion, or surveyor otherwise submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
- We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with us. Our purpose is to allow the websites to work correctly, evaluate the use of the website, and support websites analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- We may collect technical information such as your IP address, your device operating system, and browser type, the address of a referring website if any, and the path you take through our websites. We use this technical information to, among other things, improve our products and services as well as to help us administer our website and diagnose technical problems. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information that does not personally identify you.
- We use “cookies” to recognize you as you use or return to our site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order or service fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety, and legal functions. Some examples include:
✦ To fulfill your requests for products, services and communicate with you about those
✦ To register and service your account.
✦ To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, giveaways, and promotions.
✦ To provide customer service and alert you to product information.
✦ To help us improve and customize our product and service offerings, websites, and advertising.
✦ To send you information about our products, services, and promotions.
✦ To protect the security or integrity of our websites and business.
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING COOKIES
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
To protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control we have implemented security measures on our website.
When you place orders or access your account information, a secure server is employed. All information you input is encrypted by the secure server layer (SSL) before it is sent to us and all the customer data we collect is similarly protected against unauthorized access.
DODuae.com cannot be and is not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it might be from DODuae.com asking for your personal information, do not respond. DODuae.com would not request your password, user name, credit card information, or other personal information through e-mail.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Legal requirements and protection of our company and others.
DODuae.com may also share your personal information for the following limited purposes.
Comply with the law or with legal process, or with requests from law enforcement authorities.
Protect and defend our rights and property.
Protect our customers or users from misuse or unauthorized use of the com website or protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public.
DODuae.com may from time to time share the information behavioral from and about you with other third parties that provide support services to us, or that help us market our products and services. Examples are shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, promoters and administrators of sweepstakes, contests, giveaways, and promotions, and companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our websites. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose. In some cases, DODuae.com and third-party service providers may share tracking information, including your IP address and DODuae.com may provide information about your order to the website that has referred you to DODuae.com (and the referral network utilized by such website) to facilitate calculation of any commissions payable by DODuae.com.
DODuae.com may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related website information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
DODuae.com website employs “COOKIES” which are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer or mobile device. Our cookies enable us both to provide a Shopping Bag and to store your shipping and billing information between visits.
- Identifying you when you sign in to our site.
- Delivering content relevant to your interests, including advertisements on DODuae.com, sites operated by other companies within our corporate group, and third-party sites.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve DODuae.com content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activities and improving security.
DODuae.com allows third parties that provide support services to us, or that help us market our products and services, to collect certain anonymous technical information (such as click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, hardware/software information, MAC address, cookie and session ID, and IP address) when you visit our website and to use that information to serve ads for DODuae.com when you visit certain other websites. These third parties typically use a cookie to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising,
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The DODuae.com website may have buttons, plugging, and log-in interfaces from sites operated by third parties, as well as links and other connections to those sites. We refer to these buttons, plugging, login interfaces, links and other connections as “Links.” Links may include content from third-party sites that are framed within our website, such as the “Find us on Facebook” social plugging. If you click on a Link or input information on a framed Link on our site, those third parties may receive information about you. As a result, you may wish to review the privacy policies of those third parties to understand how such information is collected and used.
If you click on or input information through certain Links on our website, we may have access to information related to your account with the third-party site. This may include your profile information and privacy settings for that site.
While DODuae.com encourages third parties with Links on our site to follow appropriate privacy standards and policies, we are not responsible for the actions of those parties, the content of their websites or any products or services they may offer.
COMMENTS, REVIEWS, AND OTHER INFORMATION
How do I delete the data I provided to DODuae.com?
DODuae.com protects your privacy and absolutely respects your rights regarding your personal data.
if you want to delete your address, you can delete it from your account inside the user address.
If you want to delete your account-related data DODuae.com may store, please email us at ([email protected]) with account details for example the account registered email id, or mobile number, or registration name, we will delete all our account-related data from our DB.
MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may change your account information on file with DODuae.com at any time. To do this, simply visit the “Account Management” section of “My Account.” From here, choose “Personal Information,” “Address Book,” and/or “Credit Card Profiles.” Enter the changes to the information as desired, and then click the appropriate button.
You may also change your billing information on file with DODuae.com at any time. To do this, simply visit the “My Account.” Enter the changes to the information as desired, and then click the appropriate button.
We may use your information to occasionally notify you about important changes to our website, new DODuae.com features, special DODuae.com offer that you may find useful, or offers from companies with whom we have business relationships. We may also contact you if you have entered one of our contests or sweepstakes, or responded to one of our surveys.
If you would prefer not to receive email newsletters or email notifications from us (other than email notifications relating to order processing), simply visit the “Site Preferences” section of “My Account.” From here, select “newsletter” and indicate the newsletters you wish to unsubscribe from, and then click the “Update” button. Alternatively, you can click the "unsubscribe" link in the footer of our emails to unsubscribe from our newsletters or email notifications.
UNDERAGE AND CHILDREN PRIVACY
At DODuae.com, we believe that the privacy and safety of children are important.
Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18, we will take all reasonable measures to erase such information from our systems and do not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
PAYMENTS PROCESSING DATA PRIVACY
- All credit/debit cards’ details will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’.
- www.doduae.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- www.doduae.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.doduae.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected].