Brand and Copyright Owners
Intellectual Property Rights (Copyrights, Trademarks, product, images)
DODuae.com respects the rights of others. Listing, selling, or using an unlicensed, counterfeit, trademarked, or copyrighted products images or material is against DODuae.com Terms and Conditions.
We take these matters seriously and will enforce any claims made to DODuae.com concerning such matters in accordance applicable local and international laws.
Brand, Copyright, and Trademark Owners
We take intellectual property rights seriously. If you suspect there's any product or image on DODuae.com that infringes on your intellectual property rights please provide the following information for immediate action by our legal team:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights owner;
- A description of the product or image that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A URL and a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- A URL and a description of where original and legitimate uses of the infringing material can be seen;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org