VAT Registered Company
DODuae.com is aware of the policies and regulations of the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) and the laws regarding the collection of the VAT. Kindly be notified that all our invoices and receipts effective January 1st, 2018 will now include VAT 5% on all goods sold on DODuae.com.
For our Business Customers:
If you are a business customer of DODuae.com, please do take all of the necessary steps to register for VAT. In case if your business is already VAT registered please update us your details on [email protected].
DODuae.com is an online portal of AL WAQT AL HAQIQI GEN TR. L.L.C.
VAT Registered Company TRN No: 100248291500003
What is VAT?
- A Value Added Tax (VAT) is an indirect tax introduced by the government.
- The VAT is applicable to both individuals and businesses and is imposed on most goods and services that are bought and sold.
When was the VAT implemented?
- The VAT was introduced on the 1st January 2018, at a standard rate of 5% in the UAE.
Will VAT cover all products and services?
- VAT will apply to everything sold on DODuae.com.
How will VAT be incorporated into DODuae.com prices?
- DODuae.com prices will include the tax when VAT is introduced.
How is VAT calculated?
- The invoice will indicate the actual price of the product AED 50, with the remaining AED 2.50 as the 5% VAT charged on the product.